Transforming Theolgy has a fascinating interview with theologian Delwin Brown. I must admit I’ve never heard of him before this. That is unfortunate, because I enjoyed watching him speak on the following questions:
- Why does theology matter?
- What is truth?
- Why should I be a Christian and not a humanist?
- How can you hold to Christian particularity without becoming absolutist or running into relativism?
- What is the biggest weakness of progressive theology?
- What does God’s future mean for our present?
- What did God do in Christ that we couldn’t do for ourselves?
- Whose problem is sin?
- What is your favorite film?
I admit I was a bit surprised with where he went with original sin, but overall a good interview.